Personal information collected by Hailer Training is protected by the Privacy Act 1988 (the ‘Privacy Act’). Personal information is all information that can be used to identify you.
- We will not collect personal information unless the information is necessary for one or more of our functions or activities.
- We will not use or disclose personal information about an individual for a purpose (the secondary purpose) other than the primary purpose of collection unless the individual has consented to the use or disclosure.
- We will take reasonable steps to make sure that the personal information we collect, uses or disclose is accurate, complete and up-to-date.
- We will take reasonable steps to protect the personal information we hold from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
- We will take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify personal information if it is no longer needed for any purpose for which the information may be used or disclosed.
- We have documented policies on our management of personal information. We will make the document available to anyone who asks for it.
- We take reasonable steps to let a person know, generally, what sort of personal information it holds, for what purposes, and how we collect, hold, use and disclose that information.
- We will provide an individual with access to their information on request by that individual.
Your personal information may be used to:
- provide you with a service;
- report to government bodies, or;
- respond to your feedback or complaints.
If you have any enquiries in relation to privacy or personal information please contact Hailer Training either by using the form under the “Contact Us” tab or by emailing us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.