If you require a replacement qualification you must contact Hailer Training in writing with a formal request for replacement.
Please include the following information:
- Your name when you completed the course and contact details, including your current postal address The reason why you require a replacement certificate Details of the qualification issued (course name and code)
- The certificate number and date of issue, if available. Any other information that will assist Hailer Training can then assist you through the following steps including a small administration fee to cover costs.
Only applications received in writing will be considered and can be sent as follows:
- You send us a written request as detailed above (email is fine) stating that you need a copy of your certification, and why.
- Hailer Training will confirm the details of your certification.
- Hailer Training will invoice you for a replacement fee of $100 (GST included).
- The new copy of your certification will have a letter on the back of the original unique number to show it is a consecutive issue of the certification.
Although Hailer Training will process your replacement certificate as quickly as possible, in busy times the process may take 1-2 weeks from when your written request is received.
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By regular mail: Hailer Training, Level 24, 77 St. Georges Terrace, Perth. WA. 6000