This is a simple approach to Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL).
Please note: There is an initial assessment fee of $120.00 required to be lodged with Hailer Solutions prior to an RPL application being assessed.
If your RPL claim is successful, the $120 assessment fee will deducted from your course fees. If your RPL claim is not successful, the $200 is not refundable and will be considered as assessment fees for the RPL process.
In many cases the RPL process can be exhausting, frustrating and downright stressful for both the applicants and the RTO. To get the best out of RPL, both the RTO and the applicant need to be working towards the same goal.
- The applicant wants their skills, knowledge and experience to be recognised and to avoid any unnecessary work for areas they already feel competent in.
- The RTO must ensure it does not breach the compliance requirements placed upon it as doing so could have serious consequences such as suspension or cancellation of the RTO status.
The aim of an RPL kit is to supply a tool that allows the applicant to put their best case forward, and for the RTO to be confident in the evidence supplied. Select the qualification you are considering for Recognition of Prior Learning and download the individual files below.
HLTAID003 Provide First Aid
- Candidate Guide (PDF)
- Explanation Guide Provide Airst Aid (PDF)
- Statutory Declaration (PDF)
- Unit of Competency Nomination Form (PDF)