To be the leading private provider of Nationally Recognised Vocational Education and Training Courses within Australia
Our mission is to ensure that Vocational Education and Training is accessible, inclusive, engaging and meaningful; by providing flexible, affordable learning pathways, wherever you are in Australia. We support this philosophy by stating:
- Hailer Training believes that everyone deserves an education; as such, we offer value for money and interactive experiences to support all styles of learning.
- We endeavor to provide our learners with competent, efficient and friendly facilitators. We support our students through encouragement guidance and adaptability, in order to strengthen their employability skills and further their career prospects.
Our promise to you
We are confident that you will find your course with Hailer Training to be engaging, informative and enjoyable; however, if for any reason you feel unsatisfied with the service you have received from our team, we would like to know about it. You can contact our General Manager of Operations, Gillian Payne. We pride ourselves on dealing with feedback promptly, making every effort to rectify concerns and provide a solution.
Why choose Hailer Training?
Hailer Training provides training to TAFE teachers, Mining, Distribution, Manufacturing & Construction companies and everyday people. We are the RTO of choice to some of the biggest enterprises in this country, providing training to hundreds of Australians every week. This is because Hailer Training has a unique philosophy toward learning and offers many unique benefits to our learners:
- We provide affordable pricing, allowing more people to access our training.
- With a venues in WA & Victoria, there is a Hailer Training venue near you, and soon no matter which state or territory you’re in we will be able to provide you with the training you desire.
- We offer many delivery methods, to cater for all learning styles.
- Our multimedia technology takes the trainer to you as a learner, providing a more personal experience, even if you can’t make it to a classroom – online learning portal will be available to all.
- We offer a personal experience from your initial enquiry to receipt of your certificate – all our calls and emails are answered by our helpful staff in Perth, WA.
When you consider all the reasons why you should use Hailer Training, you will come to the conclusion that there is no comparable alternative in the marketplace.
We at Hailer Training understand that undertaking a course requires self-direction and discipline, and can be quite difficult, especially if you lead a busy life – juggling work and family commitments, along with study, can be overwhelming. This is why we strive to provide the highest possible level of trainer support – we want you to feel confident that there will be someone available to help you as you work towards your qualification.
Some of the ways that we offer support include:
- After hours access to trainers via their mobile phones.
- Our unique and extremely helpful Learner Forum; where you can log-in and post questions, which are then answered by our trainers. Past answers are also of benefit to yourself and other students, with the forum acting as an interactive and evolving frequently asked questions page.
- Free Review Days – these are a great way for Self-Paced learners to spend time in small groups or one-on-one with a Hailer Training Trainer. This allows learners to benefit from in-depth tuition, guidance and feedback.
- Our interactive resources bring the trainer to you; through the use of video content explaining each aspects of the workbook in order to provide a clearer understanding of the information.
Read what our clients have said about us…
- “You always related it to something we know which made it easier.”
- “Gillian”s presentation and delivery is fantastic!
- “To know the support is there assists in confidence of participants”
- “Really inspirational”